Texas Pallets LLC will build your custom pallets to specification in the most efficient and cost effective manner for you.
Our facility utilizes pallet design software to custom design new pallets. We build all new pallets from two basic types of wood: hardwood and softwood. We cut the lumber precisely to our customer’s specifications and so determine pallet price by board feet.
Typical Custom Pallet Sizes
We can fabricate custom pallets for many specific sizes and applications. Below are the typical sizes we fabricate for our custom sizes. If you require sizing not listed below, please contact us directly.
- 48×48 – special orders only
- Reverse pallet sizes made: 40×48 – mainly used for concrete.
Paying for Custom Pallet Orders
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Business Checks.
- New pallets or crates must be paid for the day that they are ordered. Pallets or crates will be ready for delivery 7 business days after payment is received.
- Used pallets are C.O.D. (Check on Delivery). Driver will pick up the check when pallets are delivered. All checks should be made payable to Patrick Gutierrez.